- The next Du Quoin City Council meeting will be January 12th, 2015 at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers at 28 South Washington St.
- The City of Du Quoin is taking sealed bids on surplus vehicles. F-150 and F-800 sealed bids
- The 2014 Holiday Lights fair runs until the 30th. 2014 Holiday Lights
- Hydrant flushing has been suspended until weather conditions improve. We will notify you when it resumes. Thank you.
- There are NO boil orders in effect.
Welcome to the City of Du Quoin
Welcome to Du Quoin, Illinois. Famous for being the home of the annual Du Quoin State Fair, our city offers more than just extraordinary fairgrounds and events. Du Quoin is also a great place to work and raise a family, being rich in the kinds of traditions that build strong communities. Family-owned businesses passed down through generations, long-established houses of worship, and even our storied high school football tradition are still rallying points at the core of this community of more than 6,000 residents. Whether you’re a newcomer to Du Quoin, considering a move here, or just visiting, this site offers helpful information about City Government, the Chamber of Commerce, our business environment, tourism, infrastructure, education, and more. We encourage you to explore these pages to learn more, then contact us or come visit us in person.
A Special Thank You...
A special thanks to the Du Quoin Evening Call and Jason Hill for the use of their photos on the website.